According to the Agreement on Cooperation and Establishment of the regional municipal solid waste management facility and Amendments to this Agreement (hereinafter: the Agreement), the Company was founded for the purpose of performing the following activities and operations:
- Construction and operation of the new regional sanitary landfill, transfer stations and recycling yards,
- Transport of waste from transfer (overload) stations to the regional landfill,
- Separation, collection and selection of recyclable waste from municipal waste separated at source,
- Preparation or treatment of secondary raw materials and putting them on the market of secondary raw materials,
- Development and improvement of recycling system, construction of necessary facilities and infrastructure,
- Construction of composting plant, production of energy from waste and mechanical-biological treatment before disposal in the landfill,
- Preparation of the Regional Waste Management Plan and others.